Once you have signed up and registered for an account, you can log into your box and access your service.
In this example, I am setting up the TV app on an TV Now branded Formuler Z-Alpha box.
1. Start from the home screen of your box. If the box is already connected to the internet, skip to step 4.
2. Navigate down to the settings (gear) icon and select it.
3. Choose the network menu item and setup your wireless or wired network. Once connected to the internet, select OK and click back.
4. Navigate back to the home screen by pressing the home button on the remote. Select the MyTVOnline 2 app.
5. In the connections section, you will see see servers. Select the first server.
6. Select the Edit button.
7. Navigate down and select the Login Required? checkbox, proceed down and enter the username and password provided in email or on user account.
8. Navigate down and select the Connect button.
9. The server will load the live content for viewing.
10. Select the menu button on the remote and navigate down to Connections. Select Connections and repeat steps 5 - 8 to connect the remaining servers. Use the same login information.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IOTV members like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 67%
Step 2 – Go to the Market”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Search for IPVanish
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish app.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.